THE AUTHORITY AND LOVE OF GOD FOR US HIS CHILDREN
Points from the reading:
1. Numbers 32:1-15, When God is angry He wins-so better to be on His side than against Him. The good news for us is, IF GOD BE FOR US WHO CAN BE AGAINST US (Romans 8:31)
2. Numbers 31:16-39, When God say’s you will posses you will posses you inheritance and no weapon formed against you shall prosper
“Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue [that] shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This [is] the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness [is] of me, saith the LORD.”
“Numbers 33:53 And ye shall dispossess [the inhabitants] of the land, and dwell therein: for I have given you the land to possess it.”
3. Christ’s Word was with Power. Luke 4:31 And it remains still the WORD OF POWER FOR US TODAY!
“Luke 4:36 And they were all amazed, and spake among themselves, saying, What a word [is] this! for with authority and power he commandeth the unclean spirits, and they come out.”
4. The Gospels again keep SPEAKING that message louder to me every time I read them. They speak of the TOTAL DISPLAY OF THE AUTHORITY OF CHRIST! And the truth is that we are in Him and He in Us. The same power of Christ can flow through us when we yield to Christ with all our hearts.
5. It didn’t matter what it was; everything in heaven and in earth and even in the world beneath knew
who He was and obeyed Him. The wind, the waves, the fish in the net, the bread that multiplied, the
coin in the mouth of the fish, the sick and demon possessed, the water which he walked upon, even
the grave was subjected to Him. Amen!
6. What touches me the most is, He did this for all of us. He loved us enough to come and walk
amongst us to fill our pain and yet show us He is LORD over all things for our sakes. And now He is
made perfect for us, and He sanctifies us by His sanctification. Brothers and Sisters He has the power to forgive you, even if you are lost in your sins, Jesus can save you and heal you.
“Luke 5:24 But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power upon earth to forgive sins, (he said unto the sick of the palsy,) I say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy couch, and go into thine house.”
7. Did you know our victory over the wicked is to PRAY FOR THEM and GOD WILL DO THE REST!
“Psalms 64:7-10 But God shall shoot at them [with] an arrow; suddenly shall they be wounded.8 So they shall make their own tongue to fall upon themselves: all that see them shall flee away. 9 And all men shall fear, and shall declare the work of God; for they shall wisely consider of his doing.10 The righteous shall be glad in the LORD, and shall trust in him; and all the upright in heart shall glory.”
MAY THE LORD BLESS YOU ALL TODAY!
Proverbs 11:23 The desire of the righteous [is] only good:…….
Proverbs 11:25 The liberal soul shall be made fat: and he that watereth shall be watered also himself.
Proverbs 11:27 He that diligently seeketh good procureth favour:……………
Proverbs 11:28 …………………….but the righteous shall flourish as a branch.
Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous [is] a tree of life; and he that winneth souls [is] wise.